Monday, April 23, 2007

We did it!

Whew! What a day. Saturday was the official TKG Spring 2007 Westside Shop Hop, and it totally rocked. I took so many pictures I couldn't possibly fit them all in this little post, so I set up a gallery on Flickr (click here to see all the great pics). There are also posts from several attendees about the day, which I've linked to below. If you are a blogger and Shop Hop attendee not listed below, please leave a link to your write-up in the comments!

I will also get the sponsor list updated ASAP (I know you've heard that one before, but I really am going to make an effort!) Our generous shops and sponsors totally made the day. If you were a shop hopper, please go to the sponsors' websites and let them know how great the day was and how much their contributions meant to you. Make sure you also thank them by requesting their products at your local shop! And don't forget to let your shops know how much fun you had visiting them and being tempted by all of their wonderful yarn. Mimosas, wine & cheese, goodie plates and trunk shows - these shops really know how to treat their knitters right!

Thanks to everyone who attended - I really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with all of you, and I know the rest of the Shop Hop committee (Katrina, Donna & Lynette) did as well. If you aren't a guild member and want to be sure to get in on the next Shop Hop (it could be as soon as this fall, although the committee needs to recover from this one first), subscribe to this blog's feed OR (better yet) join the guild to be sure you won't miss out on getting a seat.

Here are some links to reviews of the day:
* My review
* Amanda's review
* Katrina's review
* Cindy's review

Thanks again to everyone for a fabulous day of fun and more yarn than you could shake a stick at!

Chrissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I had a wonderful time, and can't wait for the next one!
http://shimmering.wordpress.com/2007/04/24/loot-bwaahahahaha/